DECADENCE
SITE WIDE PLOT | REPLY MANDATORY - Printable Version

+- DECADENCE (http://www.decadence-rpg.net)
+-- Forum: DEVELOPMENT (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: IN CHARACTER EXTRAS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: SITE WIDE PLOT | REPLY MANDATORY (/showthread.php?tid=226)

Pages: 1 2 3

SITE WIDE PLOT | REPLY MANDATORY - Zodiaque - 07-03-2013 01:23 AM

IT IS WHEN HEAVEN TURNS TO BLACK AND HELL TO WHITE

UNDRESS FOR US UNDER THE FABLED MOONLIGHT

Decadence is greatly dependent on character plot and character development and because of that we have decided to make a site wide plot thread that everyone will be required to respond to with EVERY character they have that has been approved. We are not doing this to give you guys more work but to keep track of where everyone stands in the Role Play and to help each other develop worthwhile plot lines we can all enjoy RPing.

That being said whenever you make new plot for your character(s) we expect you to respond to this thread with the additional plot you have deviated. Keep in mind all plot must be site relevant and aim to help progress Decadence. We have a vividly original and captivating lore we would like to see incorporated into the plot lines. You are more than welcome to have side plots that have no relevance to the RP but every character apart of our site needs some sort of relevance to the RP in a whole.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF BEING APPROVED

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RESPONSE TEMPLATE

CHARACTER NAME: Your characters name.
PROFILE LINK: Link to your accepted profile.
LORE ELEMENTS INCORPORATED: You must list at least two elements of the lore that are relevant to your plot.
CHARACTERS INVOLVED: What other characters are apart of this plot?

PLOT DESCRIPTION: Describe to us in paragraph format the overview of the plot you have planned with your character.

EXTRA: Anything else you'd like to make us aware of. Examples: Do you need someone to make a character to fill a certain role to make the plot better?

Code:
<table width="450px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="20" align="center" class="headbox2"><tr><td width="450px" class="windowbg" vAlign="top">
<div style="background-color: #111111; font-face: verdana; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; color: #555555; padding: 7px; border: 5px solid #0a0a0a;"><p align="justify"><span style="letter-spacing: 0px; font-weight: 100; line-height: 11px;">CHARACTER NAME: Your characters name.
LORE ELEMENTS INCORPORATED: You must list at least [u]two[/u] elements of the lore that are relevant to your plot.
CHARACTERS INVOLVED: What other characters are apart of this plot?

PLOT DESCRIPTION: Describe to us in paragraph format the overview of the plot you have planned with your character.

EXTRA: Anything else you'd like to make us aware of. Examples: Do you need someone to make a character to fill a certain role to make the plot better?</p></div><div></td></tr></table>

RE: SITE WIDE PLOT | REPLY MANDATORY - SCARLET SUPERBIA - 07-03-2013 02:37 AM

CHARACTER NAME: Scarlet Abbey Superbia
PROFILE LINK: xxx

LORE ELEMENTS INCORPORATED:
I. Territories
II. Ranks of Royalty
III. Archangels
IV. History of Rievoulex

CHARACTERS INVOLVED:
I. Ace Heart Superbia
II. Chloe Abigail Acedia-Superbia
III. Amon of Wrath
IV. Leviathan of Envy
V. Lucifer of Pride
VI. Paris Jerome Luxuria

*Characters listed above are only those currently involved. The characters involved are not limited to what is shown above. If you'd like to join in on the plot I've created for Scarlet please ask! More the merrier.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PLOT DESCRIPTION: Scarlet is the head master of many plots regarding Decadence's lore, so I will split them up into different acts so no one gets confused.

ACT ONE: SUPERBIA HEIRS

Over the past few years Scarlet has grown a great emotional attachment to a being that was meant to be nothing more than one of her knights. Ace Superbia is currently the only person who Scarlet will douse her fire and disregard her walls of vanity for. Through this emotional attachment Scarlet has been bed numerous times - leading to her recent pregnancy. For awhile due to the amount of kings Scarlet has gone through there was a perceived ruin of Superbia on the horizon because Scarlet's outlook on having children was slim. However that superstition has been broken, although there is question in the air as to whether Ace if the father of her bastard children or Paris Luxuria who she was framed having a one night stand with while intoxicated when Ace took her out for a night in the town.

ACT TWO: SUPERBIA NEEDS NO KING

Ever since Scarlet was sworn into queenship under her first wedding to Alexander Brand Superbia-Luxuria she has taken on the mind set that Superbia needs no king and will go to whatever lengths she must to keep things that way. Superbia being well off without the crown of a king has been one of the many things she takes pride in being able to hold over Lucifer's head, as well as the other houses. She thoroughly enjoys the essence of power she obtains from this, and if anyone dared tried to step back into the throne things would spiral out of control. There won't be a Superbia king ever again as long as she lives.

ACT THREE: QUEEN OF NIX

The territories that were discovered recently are the prime apple of her eye. There is nothing she'd love more than being able to establish her own kingdom in a domain that would solely be hers. Scarlet has rallied together a branch family of Ace Superbia, Chloe Superbia, Amon and Leviathan that she will set out with to claim Nix. Once there this will make her denounce her previous title of Superbia but that's the price one pays to advance their greatness. It is also in Nix where her children will be born.

ACT FOUR: LUCIFER'S RUIN

Simply put one way or another through the territories and the lore Scarlet will find a way to bring about Lucifer's ruin, and she refuses to die before the act has been done.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

EXTRA: Yes, please anyone feel free to ask about joining Scarlet's plots. I'm open for anything and the more characters involved the better!

RE: SITE WIDE PLOT | REPLY MANDATORY - Lailah - 07-03-2013 03:26 PM

CHARACTER NAME: Lailah of Castitas
LORE ELEMENTS INCORPORATED: I. Archangels. II. Royals.
CHARACTERS INVOLVED: Asmodeus, Amon, Persephone Luxuria.

PLOT DESCRIPTION: Around twenty years ago, the Archangels of Lust and Chastity indulged in a night of sins and pleasure. The ending result being one of the most ultimate sins of all; the child of an Archangel. Lailah only spent a day or two with her newborn child, who was then torn away from her loving embrace by Asmodeus, who decided that it was best to raise Persephone in the Luxurian environment. Years have passed, and the only one to know of Persephone's true roots besides for Lailah and Asmodeus is Amon, Archangel of Wrath and Lailah's best friend... but that means that others won't figure it out.

EXTRA: Can't really think of anything to make it better, atm, but if you have any ideas, feel free to pm me or contact me on Skype <3

RE: SITE WIDE PLOT | REPLY MANDATORY - Leviathan - 07-03-2013 07:33 PM

CHARACTER NAME: Leviathan of Envy.
PROFILE LINK: XXX
I. Territories
II. Archangels
III.History of Rievoulex

CHARACTERS INVOLVED:
I. Scarlet Abbey Superbia
II. Asmodeus
III. Amon
I will update this as it goes along and as my ideas flourish. Those that want to join,let me know!

PLOT DESCRIPTION: *Leviathan’s urge to be more noticed seems to grow as the days pass her by; sometimes quick, others agonizingly slow. Most things are starting to bore her—Invidian’s worry about their dear diplomat’s actions as she heads out to support Superbia’s claim of Nix, but say nothing. Some might try to speak, but it falls on deaf ears as her mind is set. Who knows what this new land has set out for her, but, as she told the Superbia Queen—whatever she finds, Leviathan gets half. No more, nor less.

*This is for what’s going on at the moment.

EXTRA:
ACT ONE:

CONQUERING NIX,

As some of the Archangels have decided to support who in the claiming of territories, Leviathan placed her support to the woman known as Scarlet Abbey Superbia,Queen of Superbia. She has no relations with the Queen besides being her support, as she finds her quite annoying, but it keeps her from being bored. The conquering of Nix; she’s sure it’ll bring something worthwhile. Whatever strikes her fancy, she will take it.

ACT TWO:

FLASH OF THE PAST,

She had never once questioned her past—up until recently. Was it because she’s reached Nix? Or is there another power at work altogether? She doesn’t know nor appear to care. But, Leviathan questions if any of her fellow Archangels feel the same as her as they reach this new, unforgivable land. But, once night sets, Leviathan’s dreams are brought into circle as her dreams are all blurred, distortional remnants of a forgotten past. She has not spoken a word to her fellow Archangels, but one seems to know immediately how she’s behaving—Asmodeus. Does Amon and him question their pasts as well? Or, is it only her?

ACT THREE:

TBA,

RE: SITE WIDE PLOT | REPLY MANDATORY - Avery Acedia - 07-03-2013 11:06 PM

CHARACTER NAME: Avery Renee Acedia

I. Ranks of Royalty
II. Archdemons
III. History of Rievoulex
IV. Merging of Families

CHARACTERS INVOLVED:
I. Creed Avaratia-Acedia

*MORE PEOPLE ARE NEEDED FOR THIS PLOT ASAP

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PLOT DESCRIPTION:

ACT ONE: THE WEDDING OF STAG AND LION

To expand the power of both Sloth and Pride when Scarlet became queen of Superbia she betrothed her sister Chloe off to Avery the duke of Acedia. This was a well thought out decision as Chloe is an important asset to Scarlet and Superbia - likewise Avery being the last glimmer of hope Acedia has to remain sanely intact. The choice was not Avery's primary decision, but his fathers who Scarlet approached and sealed the deal with without his consent. Avery still has yet to tell Creed of the wedding arrangements and fears yet knows whatever Creed damns him by will be what he deserves.

Avery will never truly acknowledge the engagement or Chloe as his wife for he's gravely in love with his twin brother, however Avery will protect Chloe from whatever threats may come their way. The wedding of an Acedia to Superbia is something that will be first in the history of Vitium because Acedia is normally lower in ranks of power in the House of Fourteen. Avery knows his status in the royalty chain well and would not throw away the opportunity to wed a lion for the sake of his family's exalt in power.

The wedding is scheduled to happen sometime before the Branch Family formed to conquer Nix leaves Vitium.

ACT TWO: DESTRUCTION OF VITIUM

Once people have settled in to the territories and Archdemons start to awake the disease and creatures that have been dormant awaiting to damn Vitium and Virtus will make their way to Rievoulex. This new phenomenon will cast the people of the kingdoms into petrified chaos and people will start dying and families will lose control of their ranks in power. When families are forced to merge to maintain what they have left Avery with his twin brother Creed will take advantage of the people's fear and put to use their executioner and interrogation skills to climb to higher power and eventually attempt to rule Vitium.

*More will definitely be added. This was all I could divulge based off of the information I provided in the lore material teaser thread. If I added anything more right now it'd be a spoiler.

EXTRA: To benefit this plot we need someone to make Avery and Creed's father who we would love to have Charles Grey for as the FC. Avery and Creed's father has a very strong hate for the twins because they put shame to the family name with their lust for death and blood, as well as the fine line of insanity they walk. It should also be known that the twins killed their mother during childbirth.

RE: SITE WIDE PLOT | REPLY MANDATORY - ACE SUPERBIA - 07-04-2013 07:15 PM

CHARACTER NAME: Ace Heart Superbia
I. Territories
II. Ranks of Royalty

CHARACTERS INVOLVED:
III. Amon of Wrath
IV. Leviathan of Envy
V. Lucifer of Pride
VI. Paris Jerome Luxuria

PLOT DESCRIPTION:

PLOT ONE:

Throughout his time within the kingdom. The young male has grown extremely close to the Queen. Though he acts more like a loyal dog rather than a lover. It seems that someone of a scandal as come into play. The holder of his leash as framed another male as a one night stand. Causing the pregnancy to be questioned by the loyal knight. Depending on his answers, depending on the child looks it will all come down to life or death.

PLOT TWO:

He has followed her to the ends of earth. Well really he has just followed her to the land of Nix. There he has become a part of her branch family. Children will be born, yet it seems that a new king will arise. A surprise for his mistress but a role he is more than able to fill.

EXTRA: Sadly Ace is really just a one plot guy. XD made him for Zozo. But if people would wish to get deeper into the plots with me I would love it. better?

RE: SITE WIDE PLOT | REPLY MANDATORY - CREED AVARATIA - 07-04-2013 07:16 PM

CHARACTER NAME: Creed Avaratia-Acedia
I. Archdemons
II. Ranks of Royalty
IV. Mergining of Families

CHARACTERS INVOLVED:
I. Avery Renee Acedia

PLOT DESCRIPTION:

PLOT ONE:

It seems his brother has been naughty. Going off and getting engaged without speaking to him about the matter. The problem with it all? Creed is not in the mood to share what he believes is his. Avery happened to be the very thing that has kept the young male all but slightly insane instead of totally off his rocker. Though the pain that he will feel when the news is broken to him will end up with one of the brothers badly injured. What will become of the soon to be wife? Ah that has just begun.

PLOT TWO:

Tis crazy people who leave their nation to move to another. When the rest of the families head that way the play will begin. As they awake the Archdemons and a new disease awakens. Their fear will be something Creed will feed upon. A monster wrapped tightly in chains he will use everything he can in order to gain totally control over everything. The blood and death in his wake will never truly satisfy him.

EXTRA: Plot with my crazy guy? But of course you want to lol

RE: SITE WIDE PLOT | REPLY MANDATORY - Chloe Superbia - 07-05-2013 04:39 AM

CHARACTER NAME: Chloe Abigail Superbia.
I. Ranks of Royalty
II Territories
III. Merging of Families
IV. History of Rievoulex
V. Archdemons

CHARACTERS INVOLVED:
II. Ace Heart Superbia
III. Leviathan or Envy
IV. Amon of Wrath
V. Lucifer of Pride
VI. Avery Renee Acedia
VII. Creed Avaritia-Acedia

PLOT DESCRIPTION:

PRELUDE

So strong and mighty stood the Superbia house, mastered by few but threat to all. Never before was a poison so sweet. Swift strikes left unapologetic enemies seething for revenge - a pound of flesh, a pint of blood; lashes, lashes, they all fell down.A small bit of tact to sweeten the bitter defeat left the alabaster princess within the predatory jaws of political woe. Not as important as first blood yet royal icing for the ravenous sin nipping at the heels of power.Years passed in monotonous matrimony, each as perishable as the last. Vitium saw Chloe Superbia within the confines of four houses, each as abominable as he last. Following the treachery of Lucifer and untimely demise of the King and her father, safety crept through the apathy and took cautious root.

CHAPTER ONE

Scarlet, sister and fresh queen of Superbia, took note of the patriarch's antics. Knives twisted in the back most assuredly felt like home. A year of peace had passed until Scarlet deemed old ache's new again and forged a union between Sloth and Pride. A soul for power, it seemed. Abandoning blood relations within the depths of insanity left an acidic calamity brewing between the two estranged women, The betrayal ran deep particularly when salvation had been so near. Instead a small vacation was allotted following the wedding to scout out the new terrain with the fellow members of the branch family before being thrown back to the fray. Apathy took hold once more, though this time a darker smear of fear infects the hostile soul as whispered tales speak of the devil lurking within those castle walls - half left to doom the halls of Acedia while the other set to terrorize Avaratia.

CHAPTER TWO

Anticipation grew deep within the marrow no matter how many attempts were made to stifle it down. Soon the journey of the new branch family, Scarlet, Ace, Amon, Leviathan and herself, would set off in discovery of this new found territory in a bid to call it their own. For the first time in years excitement was worming a pathway within each neural pathway. Such glee was battling with treacherous thoughts, however. It was sworn that a marriage would take place to seal an alliance and maintain ties to Vitium following the expungement of any royal title being relinquished. However... This fresh land would be a prime location to slip away undetected, to evade another droll marriage. Playing the pawn had grown tiresome, the rallying cries for cooperation falling to distant echoes. The spiteful appearance of freedom was nearly within reach; would it be profitable to snatch at it or allow the chance to fade into oblivion?

CHAPTER THREE

Short fleeting weeks were spent within the frozen embrace of Nix. The date of departure arrived once more, lending an uneventful trip back to Vitium as a boring precursor to the hesitant new life in Acedia. A short lived grace period was used to adjust. In this time Archdemons were discovered at the heart of the territories. The smug net of safety had coiled around Vitium it seemed and for the first time the decision of abiding the contract paid off, however short-lived. Soon the danger would strike home. In he midst of anarchy it would be Avery and Creed who rose above the turmoil, grasping the fleeting smoke tendrils of power. It will be an impending doom of Archdemons, disease and political collapse; high stakes, triple the wager. Three clicks in the chamber. A ravaged mainland will hang in the balance while families squabble for power and come together to begrudgingly stay alive. Will reckless creatures prevail or shall the shadows take all?

EXTRA: I'm open for more plotting if anyone is interested. (:

RE: SITE WIDE PLOT | REPLY MANDATORY - Asmodeus - 07-05-2013 05:59 AM

CHARACTER NAME: Asmodeus of Lust

I. Archangels
II. Territories
IV. Destruction of the Kingdoms
V. Archdemons

CHARACTERS INVOLVED:
I. Dante Loki Humilitas
II. Paris Jerome Luxuria
III. Jasper Leslie Humilitas

*ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN

PLOT DESCRIPTION:

ACT ONE: NEVER MEANT TO FLY

As majority of his kin and the mortals in which he's watched grow up to aspire to better fortune and less fortune set out to explore the territories and Asmodeus decides it'd be best to stay behind. The unknown has never been a place for him and if everyone was to abandoned Vitium and Virtus what would become of it? Memories are something Asmodeus hauntingly cherishes and wouldn't let go of for the world, thus staying behind is the best way to preserve what he's already gained. On the bright side he won't be alone for Paris, Dante and Jasper still remain at his side even though they are separated by hundreds of miles. In the back of Asmodeus' lingers a foreboding darkness of sinister tails, even though he can't resurrect the damage from the ash he feels the life of ruin approaching all too fast and he refuses to let humanity die.

ACT ONE: BEGINNING OF THE END

That cloud of smoldering darkness in the hind sight of his intuition begins to come into sight as he's faced with the terrible demise of his kingdom home. Disease and demonic creatures begin to swarm the kingdom of hell and Asmodeus unsure of the exact situation slips into solitary confinement keeping himself locked away in the pits of the Luxuria mansion. Things start to brew nasty concoctions outside and panic animates the kingdom. Bodies begin to pile and sickness spreading like wildfire, soon the streets become barren with what little remains giving the slaves of the Archdemons free reign.

Rievoulex's end continues to approach at a hastened pace and nostalgic sensations clash within his restless mind - stars falling and life decaying, a mixture of bittersweet deja vu. Unsure of their meanings he begins to look for answers and frees himself from seclusion going out in the mayhem rampant world. Eventually him and Paris head over to Virtus to search out Jasper and Dante who's fate they have yet to find.

*There is a load of plot I have planned for Asmodeus that can not be revealed yet as it has to do with plot that is beyond the territories segment. I'm such a meanie face, no spoilers for you guys!

EXTRA: N/A currently.

RE: SITE WIDE PLOT | REPLY MANDATORY - Belphegor - 07-05-2013 02:13 PM

CHARACTER NAME: Belphegor of Sloth
I. Archangels
II. Archdemons
III. Merging of Families

CHARACTERS INVOLVED:
I. Asmodeus of Lust
II. Avery Renee Acedia
III. Creed Avaritia-Acedia

PLOT DESCRIPTION:

ACT ONE: ACE OF HEARTS
Belphegor has noticed something recently, something that has shaken him to the very core. He has watched silently as the members of Acedia married off, an attempted to bind themselves to other families, strengthening the main family branch. This in itself was a good thing. The primary example is Creed, a boy that Belphegor respects a fair deal. The circumstances have now changed. Too many of the main family are marrying off, they are strengthening others and weakening him. This could not happen, it would not. Belphegor would prevent this, by himself if he had to. The spouses of those married to the other families must die. They must be eliminated. This is what he decreed as his new duty, to Sloth, to Acedia, and to himself. Ripples have appeared in the family, and these will soon swell to tidal waves. What will happen when the Joker finally acts?

ACT TWO: WHEN THE JOKER IS DRAWN
He may be the Joker only to himself. He may be the only person that understands his jokes. But he feels that he is represented by the joker in the deck of cards that we call the world. There is an unusual feeling in the air, a feeling of putrid, rotten flesh, and death. Belphegor can sense it. In this time, where the end is quite possibly just around the corner, he will beseech Asmodeus, the only other Archangel he has any real respect for. He will heed any advice, and he will act with others. This may be the first time Belphegor acts for anyone other than himself, or for the interest of his family.

"Something interesting is coming, I want to absorb it, I want to kill it. I want to experience it."

EXTRA: N/A